But those all have easy branching points, and it doesn't seem that hard to follow an alternate path. What if, instead, I had been a D player?
Oh, I know what you're saying. "Jim, would you really want to have half of your brain sucked out? And you've always seemed too honest to be willing to resort to thuggery."
So, I don't know whether to make this a not-so-subtle jab at D players or whether to write this honestly. Hmmm.
It would be easy to make a little list, like:
- O guys never have to layout, so they're pussies.
- O guys don't have to be in shape since they only play one point at a time, and if they are any good, they'll be off the field in 10 seconds.
- Did I mention O guys are pussies?
- Re #1 and #3, they call any little contact. "Ooh, excessive breathing, that's a foul!"
- The rules were clearly written by an O player who needs help to avoid being completely shut down everywhere on the field.
- Throwing is so overrated.
- Offenses should score every time, and no, not because we defenders suck.
Eh, this'll have to do for now.